The Colorado Golfer Guide
Created by Colorado Golfer News, the Colorado Golfer Guide, is a simple, easy to use reference guide designed for mobile phones and tablets.
Offering basic course information, it links fast directly to golf course daily tee sheets. Book with your credit card.
This is a mobile guide to "Colorado Courses You Can Play!"
* Arranged by "Regions" of the state based on main highways.
* 18-hole courses that "Welcome Visitor Play" daily.
(Not country clubs or private courses you can't play.)
* Information golfers need. Not wedding information.
* Includes a representative photograph of each course.
* Brief description of the course, yardage, features.
* Detailed directions from Colorado's main highways.
* No searching through city websites for golf information.
* Writen by Colorado golf writer with 27 years experience.
For 27 years, the Colorado Golfer, the state golf newspaper, reported course information, news, and bargains. The popular Annual Guide Issue was direct mailed and distributed through golf courses and Colorado Welcome Centers.
Today the online Colorado Golfer News is a website plus a weekly e-mailed newsletter advertising course bargains and special lodging packages.
Resorts, hotels and condominiums offer golf lodging packages and specials. These are advertised in our weekly newsletter that links visiting golfers to the lodging properties websites and reservation page.
Same day reservations and even last-minute bargains are possible.
Colorado Golfer News Online still reports on local golf news and events and continues to be the authority on courses and hotels that offer stay and play golf vacations.
Editor John Edwards has been known for golf/lodging marketing plus his travel and writing experiences which include:
* President of the Golf Travel Writers of America, the national organization of more than 60 golf publications and writers.
* Member--Golf Writers Association of America. (1988 to date)
* Founder--Rocky Mountain Golf Writers Association
* Past President--Colorado Golf Hall of Fame (2004-05)
* Colorado Golf Association--Golf Writer of the Year (Three times)
* Colorado Section PGA Journalism Award--2005
* Colorado Open Golf Writer Award--1999
Within the golf travel industry he was a consultant and group escort for Classic Golf Tours that organizes golf vacations to Scotland, Ireland and Mexico.
Prior to his golf career, he was a consultant to Colorado ski areas, resort developers and hotels. Also he was public information representative for the U.S. Nordic Ski Team, Professional Ski Racing and a founder of Rocky Mountain Ski Writers.
Resorts, hotels and condominiums offer golf lodging packages and specials. We send out a weekly newsletter listing these and link Colorado and visiting golfers to the lodging properties and their websites and reservation page. Same day reservations and even last-minute bargains are possible.
Get Golf News & Bargains Faster!
For our weekly bargains newsletter, send an e-mail with your first and last name, e-mail address, and zip code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The bargain coupons in the newsletter are easily redeemed by printing the coupons or just from your mobile phone.
Just show the newsletter coupon or number from your phone at the pro shop.
| Return Home | News & Opinion | Mountain Courses | Western Colorado | GOLFER LODGING | GOLF BUSINESS |